Sunday, March 11, 2012

365 Randpm Days of Team Zybko
Day # 104
March 10, 2012
They Keep Me Smiling!
Thank you Mr. Nasty Yellowish Green Pollen Dust. You come faithfully every year whether we order you or not. What would the month of March be with out you?
You are dedicated and very thorough. Covering every ones patio chairs, decks, lawn toys and cars. You do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender or religion.
Runny noses, itchy eyes, achy throats and the ability for rear window
LOVE NOTES!
I use my best handwriting with a hand full of post soccer game gear. The sunshine accents the scum perfectly. Awesome. It's high noon, I smile to myself cause the weather is beautiful despite my nagging allergies. I wipe my index finger on my pants half wishing I had thought to write it backwards. Oh well, Baby Daddy will get the idea.
4 hours later we pack up soccer gear again for the last time today. 3 games, 3 wins.
Not bad, not bad at all.
Dylan chuckles as the back hatch to the mini van is lifted. Not really sure what he thinks is so funny I ignore him in the most polite motherly way. My mind has already fast forwarded to my favorite Dairy Queen exit off of I-20, conveniently located half way home from Columbia. Soccer season does have it's perks and whatever size Blizzard I want, cause I'm the momma...that's why.

Mom, look.....ya' think Dad will be mad?
Huh?
I added just a few words to your lovey dovey note.
I smile, I like his humor.
I pretend not to notice Baby Daddy sneaking up behind Dylan.
His eyes are filled with fun and his hands filled with Delaney's left over water jug.
No honey he won't be up set at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment