Saturday, June 30, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS of TEAM ZYBKO
DAY # 173
JUNE 29th, 2012
THE DREXEL DIET

Hi my name Drexel and I recently lost 9 pant sizes.
How did I do it you ask?
Well, I play outside, swim and ride my bike a lot. Almost 24 hours a day, I barely sit still at all. Water is my drink of choice and I only eat til I am content, not stuffed full. I usually give my mommy my slice of birthday cake when I go to parties. I know she loves that about me. In fact I don't really like the taste of sugar at all. Trying new and different foods is the best. So exciting! Who knows when you might discover a new healthy choice. Even though I am only seven I would rather have fruits and veggies over chips and fries. My parents even allow me an extra plate at dinner just for
the good for you stuffOh and hold the salt please it ruins the natural yumminess. One more thing, bread is pretty much overated. That is all.  

Who's kid is this?
If it weren't for your slightly off the charts Zybko head
and big brown eyes I might have a blood test ordered.
Jerry Springer style.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment