Sunday, February 12, 2012




365 DAYS of TEAM ZYBKO


DAY #96


FEBRUARY 12th, 2012


A TRANSFORMATION OF THE HEART









I'm not a 'Martha' so much anymore


I'm happy and content in slowly having become a 'Mary'


LUKE 10:38-42


As Jesus and his disciples were on their way, he came to a village where a woman named Martha opened her home to him. She had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what he said. But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked,


"Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself?

Tell her to help!"

"Martha, Martha,"

the Lord answered,

"You are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."



My time spent in prayer and in the Word is never wasted. It is what is needed, it will never be taken from my heart.


1 PETER 2:2

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.


I'm growing, for sure. I like it. I'm also a little nervous and scared about it.


I can no longer sit back, hiding behind the baby believer title.


I'm more like a toddler believer being weaned from a sippy cup.


No comments:

Post a Comment