Friday, February 3, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #93

FEBRUARY 3, 2012

MOM, YOU HAVE A MUSTACHE



This is a goofy stick on mustache BUT it has been a while since I have had a lip waxing appointment. During cozy, special reading time with Drex he leans over to whisper sweet words in my ear. Valentines Day is approaching, I just know it I will cherish whatever my sensitive 6 year has to say.


I giggle first, I am totally ticklish anywhere near my neck. Part personal bubble problem and partly because we come from a family of spitters. For Drex though, I think I can live through it, part of motherhood I suppose. After painfully climbing atop my lap, he lowers his voice...I'm gonna have to right this down for sure....yep, yep, yep.


Mom, you have a mustache.


Oh man the lighting must have been just right and he is young with good eyesight and all.


It can't be that bad.


Really?


Half hoping he would fib and take it all back.


Yes mom, and a beard too.


We immediately stop reading, school work can take a back seat for a minute. Or a few minutes, long enough for the receptionist to take me off hold and squeeze me in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment