Friday, February 17, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
DAY #97
FEBRUARY 17th, 2012
MORNING HAIR
La La wakes up pretty happy. Her hair doesn't.
Thank you to the creators of spray in de-tangler.
This picture has hit my top five for the year, for sure.
Remember those shadow picture silhouettes from the 70's? This is probably why my parents never used their hard earned money to have one 'made'. I always wanted one though, that along with a Sit n' Spin and an Easy Bake Oven. I was a chunky kid, which is probably why my parents didn't spend cash on toys with a weight limit and gooey chocolate.
OOOHHHH I get it now.
Light bulb just came on.
Parenting can be a little tricky at times.
It's a shame you often don't see this kinda wisdom until years later.
Love you Mom and Dad!
Please know I appreciate you more and more with each passing day.
I still don't know why I couldn't join the Girl Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment