Monday, February 13, 2012



365 Random Days of TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #96

FEBRUARY 13, 2012

Thinking Warm Summer Thoughts

Out the door this morning at 5:45 am to teach Zumba.

24 degrees on my IPhone weather App.

Prison van is SUPER S-L-O-W to warm up.

Just like my old sleepy soccer mom knees.



You will rarely hear me complain about it being too HOT!

I would choose to be sweaty over the freezy chills any day of the year.

Only 8 seconds into my warm up song I can't help but almost shout into the mic.

Y'all are the best!

REALLY.

Let me state the plain facts before we even start dancing.

It's Monday.

It's Eskimo kinda cold outside.

It's 6:15....AM!

I'm sure my bed was as cozy as yours.

I LOVE you guys.

You are the most dedicated crew on the planet.

OK, now let's do this THANG!


WHOOP WHOOP!

This is a great gig for sure.

1 comment:

  1. thank you God for making such an incredible inspiration- VICTORIA! I'm soooooooooo blessed to know you. i love u boo!

    ReplyDelete