Tuesday, February 28, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
Day # 101
March 1, 2012
Nothing to do all Day
Delaney loves to browse through the blog, looking at family pictures she wouldn't otherwise never see.
No current scrapbooks around these parts.
I haven't printed out a picture for a photo album in years.
Baby books?
BBAAHHAAAAA

Her dream come true.
A mirror.
My camera.
And time on her hands.
She gets it's honestly.
I hate to throw Baby Daddy under the bus BUT
Everyone knows what a show off and attention sucker he is.
Don't even get me started about how he dances in public...all the time.
BAAHAHAHAHAHA
With her face still starring straight ahead at the screen she mumbles,
"Oh yea, I could totally do this."
Do what? I asked
When I grow up, I'm gonna be one of those fun moms. The kinda mom that all she wants to do is take pictures all day long.
Yikes, I'm not sure whether to laugh it off, send her to her room or give up picture taking for Lent.
I think it through. I got it. Coming to the perfect decision I smile from ear to ear.
I will continue to take family snapshots of WHATEVER I please, WHENEVER I please.
Just not of Delaney, that will surely be punishment enough.
BBAHHAHHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment