Saturday, April 21, 2012





PERFECT FAMILY HOUSE FOR SALE!
Florence people who may need more room, take a peek.
Help me spread the word.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Come on, let's take a look.
It won't take long, really 
I will be your personal tour guide Barbie.
Step on in through the formal front door area.


Dance floor sized living room to the left.
The stereo room AKA the Zumba choreographing place. 


Huge dining room to the right.
Many a crazy inside jokes have been born here.


New tile floors are super easy for clean up.
Not that my kids are even messy or anything.


This is my office.
Conveniently located and nicely lit with fresh white sunshine.


Turn around before we proceed down the hall.
The pool table room. Bum bah bum.
 The greatest family gathering place of all time.
We will come back and finish the tour here. 


Let's check out some bedrooms.
C'mon start walking.



I see you peaking over there.
We will get there in a minute but this room rocks.
Like a beach condo during summer vacation.  
It leads out to the kick butt pool.


Bedroom #1
Hardwood floors


Double closets for more than enough room.
 Any type of storage needs, boardgames, off season clothes or extra linens.






Jack and Jill bathroom in between bedrooms.
 Double sink vanity to avoid arguing.
Not that anyone would fight about brushing their teeth.


Bedroom #2


Bedroom #3
More hardwood floors and closets.


#2 full bath (4 in all)



Back to the light and fluffy beach room.
Get a deck of cards ready,
 nice table for a friendly game of UNO.


Fireplace will warm you right up on chilly willy nights.



Do a sweet 180.....yep yep....good.... keep turning.
Uh huh, see
 The possibilities for this space are endless.


Another look at the dance-off/pantie fan room.
If you are curious....just a little....then   
Ask me next time you see me, it's worth a chuckle.
 Makes the most wonderful complete circle or track for bikes.
 If you allow that sort of thing indoors.


Back to the front door.
Free tennis ball with the purchase of the house, located under dresser. Whoops, maybe previous owners played ball games in the house too. Geez.



More seating at a really cool funky bar.
Also quite useful to load up food as a buffet during parties.
Tubs of anything super sized from SAM'S fit just right.
Trust me on this. 



Kitchen is the nucleus of this house.
 Four rooms border this all important place where a momma spends a ton of time.
 Good times I mean.


Also over looks the pool.
As long as you are overlooking.
Please overlook the dirty rug. 
A kid who shall not be named was asked to vacuum this room. Lemmie go find em.



Bedroom #4, new carpet.
This room is terrific for....uhhh....keep it clean people...it's a family blog.....sleeping!
Larger and located across the house from the other 3 bedrooms and central family rooms.
Peace and quiet at exactly the right time.


Whoa dude! Huge walk in closest.
Don't worry,
one more closet in this room so claim this one fast.
 Hurry, before your spouse does.


Next stop.
Mother-in-Law suite
or
Rent-able separate apartment
or
whatever you wanna use more square footage for.


Passing through the Florida room first to get there. Coatroom or mudroom a good idea here.
Big sliding glass door gets you out to the pool but not yet.
Just wait, a few minutes little longer.
You will love it, I promise.


More new floors, space and sunshine.


A nice get away within your own home.


Bedroom #5
New carpet



Full bath


And a view of that pool I have been talking about.


Let's go out through the back door.


Did I mention this area has a full kitchen?


And a breakfast nook.
 I take that back I'm not exactly sure what a 'nook' is.
A room to eat some yummy food.




Patio and....


A U/12 soccer field sized side yard.


Separate, private entrance.


AAAHHHH!!!
Oh yea baby cakes.
Here it is. 
That was worth the wait. 



Told you would love it.



A place to learn how to swim, teenage pool parties, a lazy river or whatever kinda get-a-way you choose.


An outdoor paradise.
Grab a towel, sunscreen, book and your favotie drink.
Stay as long as you would like.
ZZZZ....ZZZZ....ZZZZ....
ZZZZ...ZZZZ....ZZZZ....ZZZZ
Allright, not that long, wake up from dreaming.
  Let's roll.
We have more yard to see.





New landscaping with the guidance of mom-in-law because I was not given a green thumb at birth.
The lady knows what's she is doing.



Japanese maples are my new favorite tree.
I surely didn't know that 6 months ago. 
Thanks for the knowledge Grandma.


Back in the house through a side entrance.
Ya' know, not the garage and not the fancy entrance.
The door that real people knock on.



Extra large pool table with new felt.
I have no idea what size it actual is.
What I can tell you, 
5 to 6 loads of folded laundry for a family of 8 fits very nicely.




Just had to add my favorite tree.
I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like a beautiful
 shade sharing palm tree. It's true. I'm pretty certain most Americans enjoy a good cupcake too.   


Oh man,
I got so excited I almost forgot the over sized 2 car garage.
Two kinds of people in this world.
Out-ee's or In-ee's.
Park in or not.
You decide.



Thank you for stopping by and coming in today.
 873 Stratton Drive rocks. 
If you aren't looking for a new house, that's cool.  Pass the info on to someone who is or who might be interested. That would be really awesome. Call me, message me, text me
 or better yet call this lady on the sign below with any questions.
Gwen is super professional and ready to meet you for a
real- life tour at your convenience.



3,960 SQUARE FEET



1 comment:

  1. I love and HATE this post. I love the tour of a house I know so well. It is and always has been the COOLEST house EVER. I wish I were in the market for a new house is all I've got to say. And I HATE that it's on the market because that's one step closer to y'all leaving. I love you tour-guide Barbie.

    ReplyDelete