Monday, April 30, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
DAY #127
APRIL 30th, 2012
GRACIAS!

I would like to pretend I am fluent in Spanish but the plain truth is....I'm totally not. Wish I was. I can ask where a bathroom room is but I may not even understand the response if they don't point this gringa in the right direction. On the other hand my extremely thick Saturday Night Live fake Spanish accent is a solid A plus. Great for dinner parties and very entertaining.
To me, at least.
 Years of practice. Really useful hours spent in front of the mirror when my siblings wouldn't play with me. Unfortunately I can't seem to control it. Kicks in at the very worst times. Yesterday it happened in a crowded elevator. All the way down from the 10th floor.  Delaney kept jabbing me in the side with her bony kid elbow to get me to stop. No use.
 My kids can't stand when I mimic others unconsciously.
 Like that really bad turn your brain off movie.
MASTER OF DISGUISE
Which now, I will openly admit I have watched way more than once, by choice. I even know a few great lines from this under rated classic.
Am I not turtle-ly enough for the turtle club...turtle, turtle.
Never gets old.

Anyhow, I thank you  Bear-ron-ee-cah.
Whoops, there I go again.
I mean, thank you Veronica for translating this post for me! 


Aveces son los pequenos detalles los que mas significado tienen .
Los mensajes de texto repentinos que me iluminan el dia.
Los bonitas vestidos en oferta para consentir a mi nina y que la hacen sentir como una princesa.
Una camisa de Zumba regalada que me anima para dictar mi clase.
AveMarias rezados en mi nombre hacen que esta madre se sienta en los cielos.
Gracias Lourdes por esta flor hermosa hecha por Dios.
Tan hermosa como lo eres tu!

No comments:

Post a Comment