Monday, May 5, 2014



A Picture Tells a 1,000 Screams
Day 355
May 5, 2014
Team Zybko

Who needs a fancy camera when you can walk away from the Crazy Mouse photo booth with these gems. 
Kodak moment, I think so.

I was even warned and coached by the cute giggle lady sitting next to me to be prepared......say cheese, here it comes, smile......ready? 

Well, I thought I was ready but the mini roller coaster drop caught me a little off guard. The quick decline came too fast. It left my stomach and soccer mom common sense somewhere back at the top of the noisy track. Apparently, fear also rendered my ability to actually close my mouth as I desperately gasped the hot funnel cake laden air. 

In my defense it had been nearly a decade since the last time I was buckled into a giant metal mouse, frantically swirling around high curves at lighting speeds. Laughing so hard and having so much fun I almost peed my pants. Sorry about that Lourdes and thanks for the fun afternoon at the Fair! A good time was had by all.   



No comments:

Post a Comment