Thursday, May 22, 2014


A Shield for ALL 
Day 365
May 22, 2014
Team Zybko

Psalm 3:3
But you Lord, are a shield around me, 
my glory, and the One that lifts up my head.

2 Samuel 22:31
God-His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is pure.
He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
 He cares for those who trust in him.

Proverbs 22:3
A sensible person sees danger and takes cover,
but the inexperienced keep going and are punished.




At times I feel overwhelmed
This world is too much
Where can I go for strength and for help
I look to you Lord
To remind me
To love me
To pick me up

These years are fleeting
My life is a vapor, a quick breath of air 
But you God, are eternal
A forever place I will one day rest



A new day is here, the sun comes up
I will trust in you
I will do my best
Forgiving others as they have forgiven me
and loving everyone along the way

You Lord are my shield and protection 
From the worries and pain 
A heavenly cover above my head
My stronghold and my peace

I believe
I believe







No comments:

Post a Comment