Sunday, May 11, 2014





Happy Mothers Day
Day 359 
May 11, 2014
Team Zybko


I love being a mom 
I am lucky
I am thankful
I am blessed

I love being a mom
 I have to admit I mess up a lot
Despite my efforts and earnest attempts 
Can I start over today?
I think to myself
A do-over, re-wind
another try to make it right


I love being a mom
These kids I say
They make me laugh
They make me cry
They suck my energy
Til I'm dry

I love being a mom
They keep me humble
I'm always amazed
We are so wonderfully,
 beautifully 
and fearfully made

I love being a mom
Laundry, dishes, running and going
Cross it off a list
That's the easy part
How about the molding of these little hearts?

I love being a mom
The teaching and training
the fun and the love
A bundle of emotions running through your veins
never stopping, ceasing or slowing down
An exciting, thrilling roller coaster ride

I love being a mom
Don't complain or run
Or completely break down
Breathe in and breathe out
You got this thing
The hard, the easy, the bloody, the sticky
No worries, you can do it
It's just part of the job  

Next time you see me in sweats at the store
judge if you may cause I look like a slob
I'm so totally cool with that
Not out there at all to compete or impress

I'm simple living these moments
One day at a time 
Enjoying the precious, tiny bits of time
Just being a mom
What's better than that?
























No comments:

Post a Comment