Thursday, May 8, 2014





My GOD is BIG
Day 357
May 7, 2014
Team Zybko


Heavenly Father, creator of the universe and all the creatures big and small. Thank you for the kind of God you are.

YOU ARE BIG 

You are compassionate. You are slow to anger. You are forgiving even when I make the wrong decisions and choices. Over and over again. Your love is unfailing. Your wisdom is ongoing. Your presence covers me like a warm blanket on a cold night. Your beautiful personal touch is everywhere. I can't help but feel you all around me, in my daily walk and in my heart. 

YOU ARE BIG

Thank you for the blessings in my life. Thank you for my babies, their father and the people you put in my path for growth, learning and serving. Thank you for loving me the way you do. You are bigger than any difficulty, trial or irritation I will face today. 

YOU ARE BIG

I want to serve you well. I will praise you with my lips and with actions of love towards others. You are my source of strength. My strong rock in an unsteady world. I need you.

YOU ARE BIG

 I pray that today I show more Jesus and less me. I pray to live kinder, more understanding and more giving than yesterday. I pray those who don't know you, come to you. I pray for peace in the hearts of my friends faced with recent heart breaking losses. 
I pray those afflicted with health struggles become pain free and healed. 

YOU ARE BIG

 I know you will give me the energy, words and patience to be a blessing in every situation. I trust you. I love you. You are big. I am small. I am weak but you are strong.       





No comments:

Post a Comment