Sunday, May 25, 2014


Rock Star Love Weekend
Day 3
May 25, 2014
Team Zybko


The last 2 days have been a like a cozy, warm dream. Clean white, high thread count sheets, entrees I can't pronounce, lazy walks in the sunshine and movies without booster seats. No schedule at all, simple straight up chillin' like a couple of rock star newly weds. Ahhhh. Spending alone time with just Baby Daddy in the most perfect, hotel scented lemon grass love bubble possible. 

Downtown Charlotte looks amazing out of a spotless 19th floor window. From this high up we are as far away from real life as we want to be, a mere 20 minute drive. No kids, work or extra curricular activities can be seen, just a birds eye of a beautiful city, busy little people, organized city blocks and few mountains off in the distance. 

The hours went by too quickly, I ask if we could swing staying another night, we can't. Only 30 minutes till we check out and head back home to relieve our favorite big sister babysitter. As I look around the room I couldn't be more content. I am thankful, super appreciate for the honey moon like get away with the love of my life. 

I sit on the edge of the bed sucking up just a little more wi-fi to finish this post and change comfortable back into my motherhood hat. My late night chocolate cake room service plate smiles at me as Baby Daddy watches the last few scenes of a cable fishing show he never gets to see. One could get used to this. Nah, I pretty sure living like a rock star would get old and boring after a while. Life here is good but life in our little apartment is even better. 
  
Thank you honey for a wonderful weekend. To be your wife is easy. To be spoiled by you requires even less effort. Love your queen.







No comments:

Post a Comment