Saturday, May 3, 2014



Laser Tag
Team Zybko Against Myrtle Beach
Day 354
May 3, 2014
Team Zybko

Team Zybko was on fire during a fun spring break indoor outing. Buffed up with just the right combination of laser soldiers to make the other teams cry for mercy. Minus Lil David and Dylan but add Sarah, Macy, Bryson, Keith and Michael we were an unstoppable coastal force. Obvious this type of war is not even close to real war. Thank goodness, as I'm pretty sure the back of my heavy vest vibrated at least 2,087 in the course of the afternoon. Signifying my deadness over and over again until the 15 minute mini wars were complete. Also, sorry to everyone of my family members and the unarmed teenage game master making minimum wage, could have sworn you were the enemy.

Hard to explain exactly what happened inside those dark walls of the hot strip mall stadium, it simply worked. Puppy guarding our team base, hidden snipers, miniature re-con units and over exaggerated pretend low crawling. Glow in the dark magic I tell you. Thank you all for having my back. I haven't had that much fun with a plastic gun since I was 8 years old.       






No comments:

Post a Comment