Tuesday, May 1, 2012


365 Random Days Of Team Zybko
Day #128
May 1st 2012
BE JOYFUL ALWAYS



1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always
Pray continually
Give thanks in all circumstances,
For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus



A really thoughtful soccer mom gave both Lil David and Dylan a get well basket. They are both out for the rest of the soccer season with injuries. Senior year. Bummer. The fun gift was filled with yummy candy, snacks and a hand written card. 
AND
This solar powered hoola hoola dancer. Although really designed for the shaggy dash of the Mystery Machine she found her way to a dresser next to a bright window.

All day she danced.
She moved continually.
Back and forth. Back and forth.
The plastic cheesy smile never left her face.
Happy to be in the warm sunshine.
Constant motion.
Joyful, thankful....minute after minute.
Unlike us, the choice was made for her.


I can learn from this silly little toy.
I do have a choice.
Even when I don't feel like it.
I wanna choose to be joyful.
Even when I don't feel like it.
I wanna choose to pray....all the time.
Even when I don't feel like it.
I wanna choose to be thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment