Friday, May 18, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 141
May 18th, 2012

Um, excuse me...does this new haircut make my face look big?

YES! and I love it.
No way am I in a rush for La-La to grow up, at all. 
So thank you Stephanie for the homemade, front porch, spur of the moment pixie-do haircut. The length and unique artsy angles
(yes, I know....she moved suddenly, she must have seen something shiny)
Well anyway, they really do fabulously accent her baby juicy-ness. And by the way she does still love you...a lot!
Promise. 
Lip gloss compliments of The Hebler Zoo. 
Thank you girls for the La-La make-up loot.
 Keeps her busy for EVAH!




And don't worry honey.
You will eventually grow into those cheeks.

Then again....maybe not.
Sorry bout that.

Guess while I'm at it I should also apologize for the Jay Leno chin and large forehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment