Friday, May 11, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
Day# 135
MAY 11th, 2012
Gotta Meet Edie

She goes by Edie but that's not her actual name. She has a really cool seriously Greek first name but at the moment I can't seem to remember it. If I recall correctly I can't really pronounce it right anyway. No worries, I will ask her again this morning. I will see her in about 30 minutes. Guaranteed. It's Friday early morning. That means 6:15 am Zumba time. I've only known this happy, thoughtful fun dancing Greek chic less than a year but that doesn't seem right in my mind. One of these people you meet for the first time but somehow in a strange but good warm feeling way feel as if you have always known them.


The glow of the computer screen is a little harsh as I type this post.  My strong coffee as black as the rest of the room. It's only 5:30 the house is dark and oh so quiet. After hitting snooze 234 times I am now a tidy tad rushed for time.  



Sitting down at the computer was a kiss of death. I've gotten sidetracked but elated to have stumbled upon this picture I was tagged in last week. Put a really really big smile on my face. I texted her right away.
Thanks for making my day!
 I haven't had time to even tell all the really wonderful things about Edie, I must save that for another day. I will tell you she can bake her butt off. See you and your larger than life smile in just a minute Edie!
Whoop Whoop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment