Friday, May 25, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
DAY # 144
MAY 25TH, 2012


Thank you Sam's for carrying this tub
 of my favorite kinda ice cream again.
 It's been a hard couple of years with out you. 
Everyone knows I really buy it for the durable
Zybko tested useful container
 and super tight lid.
I'm a freak about lids.

Tye-dying
Spaghetti sauce for freezer.
After fun beach day wet swim suits.
Ghetto style give away cookie holder.
Nut and bolt organizer.
On the run baby survival kit.
Wash the car kid bucket.
Ambitious kid piggy bank.
Toddler get up on the parents bed inexpensive stool.
Sand castle builder.
Sea shell,
keep the fish smell covered on the way home genius.
Travel Lego holder.
A round movable junk drawer.  
Play-dough accessory keeper.
Extra set of clothes for car.
Scummy frog and minnow non-spill aquarium.
Barbie and Ken condo,
 tiny clothes, shoes and mini cooper fit too.
Snack pack for on the go prison van goodies.
263 of our favorite Crayola Crayons.
Drum sets for a home made band.

And much much more.
I'm sure I have forgotten some uses.
Sometimes I don't even eat the creamy delicious ice cream.
If  you buy that.
I also have some ocean front property in Arizona.  



No comments:

Post a Comment