Tuesday, April 23, 2013

After Zumba Treat
Day #2
April 23, 2013



Today was the day.
It was a good day.
Name of the day kinda good.
You can not disobey the cupcake fairies or
The many friends who look after my sweet tooth.
Thanks for the texts and FB messages.

I couldn't avoid this super smart marketing.
Genius really.
Did I get just my free cupcake and walk away?
Heck no.
Only people with super human powers are capable of that.

SWEET is on the way home from the gym.
No better time to NOT feel guilty
about scarfing down this delicious dessert.
The sooner the better after a workout.
Like I always say....
Eat the treat before your pits dry out!
Ok, I just made that up and it's awful.
Won't be on a bumper sticker anytime soon.

Now if we could only get Starbucks on this name game thing.
That would be sweet!    


 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Starbucks needs to get on board! But, we don't actually have a starbucks close to us here in CHS or a Sweet, and I'm kinda jealous that you guys have Sweet. All the cupcake places here are downtown, boo!

    And the NOD cupcake always tastes a little SWEETer!

    ReplyDelete