Tuesday, April 2, 2013




Hire This Nanny and Get Your Moneys Worth
April 2nd, 2013
Day # 353
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
 
For this curly haired Greek girl, having fun comes naturally. No work needed. I am pretty certain Edie could be super entertained at a funeral, in the most respectful way that is. Last Saturday was no exception. No one died, someone was born. Not last week but 11 years ago. Off to the civic center parking lot to celebrate Delaney's birthday. Obviously a Fair is already loaded with opportunity for smiley moments, giggles, almost peeing in your pants, clown nose wearing excitement. This energetic friend skipped around the place like it was the first time she had ever ridden inside the belly of a bear. Geesh, guess she had been living under a rock. Delilah kept her hopping, actually I take that back, running from ride to ride. Good thing she is in shape. I was breathing so hard as the mom with the camera I missed certain photo ops cause I simply couldn't keep up with the matching pink duo. Thank you Edie, you were such a big help with the kids. Not sure how you got La La in the scary house but I'd say she kinda liked it and doesn't seem scarred at all.
 
Sister girl, can you believe I posted these pictures already? I'd like to just call it even and say your nanny payment for the day is getting these to you before next March. Ya know, less than a week is a huge record breaker for me.


















1 comment:

  1. How much FUN!!!!! I didn't know it was Delaney's birthday!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY! What a GREAT party idea! And also I still want that shirt :)

    ReplyDelete