Sunday, April 14, 2013


Always Be Swim Ready
Day #364
April 14th, 2013
365 Random Days of Team Zybko 



Drex is that kid. The kid that will go into a body of water he shouldn't. The kid that will fall in the pond by an accidental slip. The kid that will challenge a steep muddy slope leading to the mirrored surface. The way nature is reflected perfectly pulls him.
 I usually blame his sense of style on home schooling and his teacher. I ask him why he always wears swim trunks. 
The 8 year looks at me side ways, like I just crawled out from under a slimy rock. Mom, every boy who is ready for adventure wears a bathing suit around. Oh, OK. Sorry bud, mommas are always learning new stuff too. 
 

 

Not that it is right or anything but it is super easy to blame all the not so great, weird or slightly off stuff our kids do on your spouse. In this case I am not off the mark. Two different days, two different dudes, two uniquely printed pairs of swim suits. Baby Daddy can't help but take credit for this particular fashion statement. The same way I have to admit about several of refs calls this weekend. Delaney may have picked up my more than aggressive jab elbow on the soccer field.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment