Friday, April 12, 2013


 
You Hold My Right Hand
April 12th, 2013
Day # 362
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
 
Thank you Kelly for this beautiful plant. I love it! Every afternoon the sunshine hits the pretty white flowers just right.
As if it's plugged in via solar power.
So bright, fresh, petite and dainty.... just like me.
 Bahahahaa!!! 


PSALM 73:23-28
Yet I am always with you;
you hold me by your right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
and afterward you will take me into glory.

 
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And the earth has nothing I desire besides you.
my flesh and my heart may fail,
and my portion forever.
 
 
Those who are far from you will perish;
you destroy all who are unfaithful to you.
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
I will tell of all your deeds. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment