Tuesday, April 9, 2013

 
If You Can't Handle The Heat
Don't Use Broil!
Day #358
April 9th, 2013
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
 
 


Every time, every time, every time with out fail.
Every time I use High Broil I burn what I am preparing.
Baby Daddy warns me in a really sweet non nagging way when he hears the familiar beeping sounds the oven makes on this setting.
He knows I'm going for. I just need to brown it a bit, just a little crispy. I mean no on likes soft buns.
 
Honey, don't forget to watch it.
Yea, no problem, I got this thing.
OK dear.
 
Maybe you have never been tested in an official medical environment but let me tell you. If you have the slightest amount, and I mean even a tiny bit of ADD tendencies running through your blood, High Broil is NOT FOR YOU.
BD tells me.
High Broil is a 100% attention, a stand there and watch detail.
Ugh, who has time to just stand there and watch an oven work?
Not me.
I have more pressing things to do. Like stand on a chair and frantically wave a pot holder in front of the smoke alarm.
Until those familiar beeping sounds stop and my ears stop bleeding. 
 
You need some help honey?
What? I can't hear you.
You need some help honey?
Huh?
You need some help honey?
No thanks, I got this thing
.
You like your buns well done right?
Yes dear
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment