Monday, April 1, 2013

 
Zumba Instructor Meets Engineer
A Match Made at the Fair
April 1st, 2013
Day #352
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
 
(Thank you Lourdes for grabbing my camera) 
 

The music was too loud.
The beat was too good.
The temptation was too great.
The moment was too right.
The engineer dude was too cute. 


Although some of these moves don't exactly look PG, they were.
 Promise mom!
Although I have to admit I did get a $1 tip.
I'm sure I danced better than that but times are tough ya' know.


This guy doesn't get embarrassed. He just let doesn't let his panties get in a ruffle about little stuff. Or any of the stuff that may include his wife feeling the need to act a fool, up in her, up in her.
I never get discouraged from trying.  


If you can't be a goon star in the middle of a local carnival well....loosen up a bit. Grab a funnel cake, jump on twirly ride and dance with your husband and enjoy the ride!
Wait, I messed up, for the safety of others, grab the greasy treat after the Gravitron...not before.


1 comment:

  1. The music was delightful and I am terribly sorry I missed the dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete