Saturday, May 11, 2013

Identity Theft
Day #19
May 11th, 2013
Team Zybko
 

Just a normal Spring evening in the side yard.
Chocolate Chip Corn hole, half naked skate boarding, bow and arrows into an old bedroom door, school studying, racket ball throwing and unauthorized bon fires.
No biggie, all in a days work fun.
All was great.....
Until, my identity was stolen.
All of it.






Taken from me completely. Right in my own driveway.
Imitated to a "T", I give this thief an A plus. I also couldn't help but laugh as I felt like I was looking into a mini mirror.
My sharpies, sunglasses, goofy grin, even my mad mom look. Ripped off, stolen. Scary how fast it all happened. Unlike real identity theft, I didn't feel violated. I knew I would eventually get everything back. That thought of course is what I am the most afraid of. Monkey see, monkey do can come back to bite you in the butt when you aren't careful. This sneaky five year old missing a tooth politely asks for the keys, claiming she just wanted to crank up the radio and work the windows like a real soccer mom.
Yea, don't think so La-La.
You took everything, except my brain.








No comments:

Post a Comment