Tuesday, May 7, 2013




The Bend and Snap
Legally Brunette
Day # 17
May 7th, 2013
Team Zybko


After watching the Production of Legally Blond at the Florence Little Theatre I was totally confident I could do it.
 The bend and snap had to work with Baby Daddy.....right?
Wrong.
Looking back, I am thinking the problem wasn't all me. The talented girls on stage made it look easy. Super easy. Setting the bar pretty high. Singing, dancing, bending and snapping while wearing heels and staying in tune. They did a wonderful job reassuring the audience and soccer moms around the world that the bend and snap was for everyone to be used anywhere. Even on the side line of a youth soccer game, in the rain. Well, with a little practice I believe this to be true. Although I have to admit this Zumba teacher hard a time staying steady, even in my sturdy Nikes.
 This may take longer than I originally thought.
And the play is over. Dern, I am on my own. 


 BD looked everywhere except at me.
 

Mumbling something about a foul in the box and how it could change the entire game. Really honey? Really?
How many games have you watched in your career?
Can't ya miss a few seconds here?
I think I even pulled a muscle for this move.
I refused to give up.
Yet following him as he walked away changed nothing.
Rinse, lather, repeat.
Still no reaction.
Bummer.
Now I am really confused, cause I do know he isn't European.


SOLD OUT
Congrats to the cast and crew of Legally Blond.
Top notch performance. I was thrilled to have seen so many local peeps I knew. So proud of the first timers and excited for the bigger roles mastered by others.
Thanks for the entertainment and a few hours of big laughs.


1 comment: