Friday, August 10, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 199
August 10th, 2012
Queen of the Load


One kid brought dirty laundry across a half a dozen states and 2000 miles for me to clean.
No problem,
I say and really mean it.
Another one of the older kids says,
She doesn't care.
Mom misses us so much I bet she likes you brought it
I suppose this makes me an even bigger dork than than I thought I was. I do miss them THAT much. I waste no time sorting and start the washer after turning the knob for an extra large load. Yes! Now that makes this big nerdy soccer mom gleem. That's probably a little weird, I'm ok with that. A full load of dirty clothes equals love in my heart. It just does. The signal of the dryer also makes me happy, to hear it buzz will inadvertantly make me smile. Time to fold with loving hands, white load is done. Enjoying having increased the number of stacked clean piles of clothes back up to 8.
 I don't mind the extra work, not for a second. 
The food bill this week?
Now that's a different story.
Ramen noodles and mac n' cheese anyone?
Dinner is on us.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment