Thursday, August 9, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 198
August 9th, 2012
Sweet Sissies





15 years separate the oldest and youngest.
Their identical brown eyes and long lashes connect them easily as part of the right family. These two have a special bond. I often eaves drop with my camera as I love watching them interact. Since the big kids arrival I have yet to be woken up by my four year old in the middle of the night. That's nice. Delilah is super content lying next to her favorite Di Di in bed, snuggling up and spooning like only sisters can.   



Make over with big girl real make up and a simple french braid has made this baby of the crew feel on top of the world. 




Diane unintentionally walks on water to her much younger sibling.
 La La is attached at her hip watching every single move she makes.
Soaking up every word spoken.
If at some point my pre-schooler calls you a turd I'm really sorry, it's all Diane's fault. Yes young lady, you know it's true.

 Di Di doesn't mind her mini sidekick crazy glued to her.
 It has always been this way. As a mom I flash forward 20 years.
40 and 25 their ages will be.
Crazy to even think about.
So many questions float through my head.

Where will they live?
Will they still be close?
Will their kids see each other a lot?
Oh goodness, who knows if I will even still be alive.
I better live in the moment and take some more shots of this duo so one day they can look back and live in the past.
Whoa, that was deep.
This coffee is strong extra strong today. 
Perfect.


Thank you Diane.
You make my job so much easier.
Until of course, you big kids leave.
:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment