Tuesday, August 7, 2012


365 Random Days Of Team Zybko
Day #196
August 6th, 2012
Can You Kids Move?

This clump of six is always setting up family pictures.
Smiling for an eternity til I hit the winner with my finger.
Whiling trying to finish my specialty omelet. 
They tell me here...ooohh ooohh oohhh.
Won't this make a pretty background?
Get your camera mom.
Lake #9,999 does in fact look like a postcard.

Maybe I'll get up.
I should get a shot of the sunshine.
Truth is I'd rather eat but they are quite persistent.
6 out of 6 all wearing their Christmas card faces.
Getting in the way of the perfectly clear water.
No worries.
I can crop them out later.


No matter where I go these kids follow us.
Cause we feed them?
Cause we do their laundry?
Cause we love them?
Ehhhh, I'm not positive about any of this parenting stuff.
Who am I to give advice anyway?
I am not an expert with fancy diplomas
hanging in an office somewhere
.
I do know one thing.
I like them. A lot.
Each one of them.
In different ways cause they aren't all the same.
All on the same day?
Yea, I think that has happened once or twice.

I look again.
Well, the natural Minnesota background does look pretty good.
I finish my breakfast and make a mental note for later.
Crop out goofy lake.
This ones a keeper.
I may just buy a fancy frame and
hang it on the wall somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment