Sunday, August 5, 2012

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #195
Reunited
August 5th, 2012



Little ones were not in the mood for posing. Eyes on the road waiting for the big ones with hidden silly string took precedence. BD and I couldn't blame them, we were all getting antsy as the happy welcoming crew counted down the minutes. Not a busy road, only a few fake outs by passing cars til the correct car finally slowed down and took a right.









 







Enough light to show them around, a quick walk down to the lake.

 

One round in the game of macho, macho brother.
Who can throw the rock farther to show off.
As cave man like and simple as this may have been, Drexel stood watching, soaking up this much missed testosterone.



La La takes advantage of Dylan's distraction during the contest and hi jacks his favorite new hat.
The mischievous 4 year old doesn't get away fast enough. Caught and tickled, exactly what she was hoping for. The giggles make me catch BD's attention to read his face. Yep, he is feeling the same way. Smiling with his big brown eyes. Happy to be together, I smile back.  


Hurried Tether Ball excitement.
 Who thought up this whacked out, someone usually gets hit in the face game anyway? 


No bloody noses yet. Good.
I move in with a 2 minute departure warning.


Having forgotten the bug spray in all the craziness,
 I count to 120 seconds quickly.
C'mon guys. You three must be hungry and tired.
We have a busy week ahead :)




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS :) So sweet and I know EVERYONE is so happy to be back together! Perfect pictures my friend, captures everyones BIG ole smiles and still brings tears to this whacked out new momma. I can't wait to add a few to my family for them to get excited to see each other!!! Missin the whole crew!!!

    ReplyDelete