Friday, November 16, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 246
November 16th, 2012
Unexpected Play Stops

 Late in the afternoon the temperature spiked to a whopping 35 degrees, believe it or not it felt pretty warm in the sun. Maybe I have beaten all odds and have actually gotten used to the chillier weather? Well, maybe a monkey will shoot out of my ......um, nose today too! More realistically, we didn't want to waste the opportunity to break the bikes free from the prison van. The junior Trek wheels haven't hit the snow free pavement in quite some time. Fresh air always makes the day better so it was go time. Just for the record though, I didn't even crack open and shake any hand warmers for the unexpected stop. My blood has thickened.
Oh yea, -40 degrees I ain't scurred of you.

Just playin, that completely freaks me out. Thing is, I won't be here when that kinda, crazy Winter talk hits this skate park. Not enough hand warmers or hot chocolate in the world to make that do-able.     
































No comments:

Post a Comment