Saturday, November 10, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 251
November 6th, 2012
John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,
I am the light of the world.
Who ever follows me will never be in darkness,
but will have the light of life.



I have this friend.
She is a really talented writer.
I enjoy reading her deep thoughts on her blog.
We have different styles but I told her I could learn from her.
She uses few words to make her point.
While I sometimes use too many. 
Let me give it a shot.


John 1:5
The light shines in the darkness
but the darkness has not understood it.

I desire to understand it.

John 1:9
The true light that gives light to everyman
was coming into the world.

I like light.
 The brighter the better. 
Darkness is scary. 




John 3:21

But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light,
 so that it may be seen plainly that what he has
done has been done through God.

I want to understand the truth.
God is light
Darkness is bad.
  



2 Samuel 22:29
You are my lamp, O Lord.
The Lord turns my darkness into light. 


Thank you for your promise of light.

Luke 8:16
No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts
 it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that
those who come in can see the light.

I want to live my life in the light.
 Reflecting God's light
as I learn and walk.
In light.
Not darkness.
The light is
 joyful
comforting
peaceful
 and
 full of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment