Monday, December 3, 2012





365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #273
December 3rd, 2012
SC or BUST




Northern Minnesota has been good to us. This time has been beyond rich and quite the learning experience for all of us. Looking back I am glad I was such a crazy "dedicated" and slightly "obsessed" blogger about our days here. I will forever flip back through the pictures and re-read the stories with such fondness. We tried to compile a list last night at dinner of the MN adventures and our favorite places we have gone the last 5 months. Written quickly in sloppy blue crayon writing. I couldn' t keep up, had a hard time jotting down fast enough as we all shouted out happily. 
I tossed and turned most of the night, not exactly sure why. Maybe a bit nervous about re-entering my old real life and leaving this sorta cushy limbo land. I starred at the ceiling for a while, wishing the rented coffee maker was the timer kind. So instead of kicking the covers off, I laid there, very still in my peaceful bubble, just me and my thoughts. Talking myself out of getting up numerous times. Once I got up, I knew that would be the end. The end of our time here. And I have to admit. 
Minnesota, you grew on me.
 Minnesota you will be missed.








No comments:

Post a Comment