Wednesday, December 26, 2012

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 279
December 26th, 2012 
Three Wise Women
 
 


Louise, Geraldine and Dorothy.
These woman are amazing. Never once have I heard them complain about the kooky or perhaps un-fair cards life has dealt them. No matter what, they smile, they help, never asking for anything special. Even on the most miserable, grey, dreary Saturday mornings at the PLM they are full of sunshine. Their cup of faith, hope and Jesus overflow. I suppose they would laugh if I called them The Three Wise Woman but honestly that's how I feel. With the combined years of walking with the Lord and living life they have wisdom stored up in their back pockets for those who interested. Whether they know it or not every interaction I have with them I am taught something new. Something that encourages me and strengthens my trust in God. They remind to believe even when it seems too cold, too dark or too impossible. He provides us with everything we need. Everyday. Regardless the  color of our skin, circumstances or side of town we live on.
Lord, thank you for these ladies.   

No comments:

Post a Comment