Friday, December 28, 2012

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 282
Your Weird Picture of the Day is Ready!
December 28th, 2012

I'm not sure why but on my Face Book account I have a daily picture signed, sealed and delivered to me, some are a bit weird and/or inappropriate. I sign in and BAAM there it is. I didn't ask for this service. I surely don't need it, I have enough dern pictures I have yet to use. I have no clue how to get rid of this nonsense so I do what any middle aged computer ding dong would do. I fix it my own way and hope no one has seen it on their news feed yet. Manually deleting the random photograph from my wall every morning. Yes, I am sure I would like to "delete this post" that  I never actually posted in the first place. Thanks so much crazy Face Book people.

So, with that being said, I came across this picture from last year and I couldn't help but shake my head. What on earth? There are so many things wrong here I am not sure where to start. Just super thankful my face isn't showing so in 30 years Grandma Vicky can deny everything. What picture? I don't know what you are talking about. Why would I have worn out doughnut shirt? I have never even eaten a Krispy Kreme doughnut in my life.
Muhaahaaha.

So here is YOUR weird picture of the day you didn't ask for and may certainly delete from your mind at your leisure. Good luck with that.
(Attention Mom and others that may raise an eyebrow. This is not my dirty laundry for all the Internet world to see. This was a gag gift,  just a joke. It did feel soft and comfortable so I proudly wore it to Waffle House that morning.....I zipped up the jacket though, promise).



No comments:

Post a Comment