Thursday, January 3, 2013

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #287
January 3rd, 2013
10 Things I Resolve To Change In 2013
 Even Though I'm Really Good At It!
 


#1) I am really good at......being the loudest person in the room.

#2) I am really good at......writing a quick response via snail mail only to have it stay shoved in the huge visor of the prison van for weeks at a time.

#3) I am really good at.....creating a non-existent problem by over thinking the words of a past conversation.

#4) I am really good at.....avoiding confrontation.

#5) I am really good at.....fussing at Baby Daddy endlessly for the speck of sawdust in his eye while ignoring the plank sticking out of mine.

#6) I am really good at.....creating a pregnant pause awkwardness by repeatedly sticking my foot in my mouth.

#7) I am really good at.....dressing like a lazy slob while pretending to myself I am simple focusing on less shallow things.

#8) I am really good at.....talking myself out of leading Bible studies cause I don't know enough about the Bible.

#9) I am really good at.....killing time I don't actually have on Face Book, blogging and/or browsing through endless picture files.

#10) I am really good at.....not giving my full attention while driving because I am messing with my phone, eating, throwing something at a kid from my magic bag and/or rehearsing Zumba moves.

BONUS...cause I know I'm not the only one GOOD at this

#11) I am really good at.....convincing myself that food can actually comfort me when I need a pick-me-up!

What are you changing about this year?



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment