Monday, January 14, 2013

 
 
 
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 299
January 14th, 2103
Little Annoyances of Life 101

So my twin sister Victoria doesn't know I have obtained her password, I have snuck in here to write while she sleeps. I should have a good 40 minutes or so as works on snoring and drooling off a dozen big fat cupcakes. The fancy kind with at least 3 inches of icing. She throws away the cake part, just a convenient 
holder for the good stuff.
Anyhoo, I'm writing to expose some simple truths. Victoria is a pain. She is not always perky and nice as I sometimes overhear people say while accidentally listening in on private conversations. Victoria complains all the time, although she would never admit it. She blames everything on me, calling me the evil twin sister and all....blah blah blah. Even mom likes her better. That hurts. These kinda pet peeves listed below freak her junk out, what a whiner. Keep in mind, only the tip of the iceberg people but I gotta go, I think I hear her stirring in the other room.
She will kill me when she finds out.
But she will have to catch me first. I'm not worried.
I may be rotten but I am still way faster.
Unlike her, I don't like sweets.  

Loosing one shoe.
Velour sweat suits.
Soccer moms who complain about being soccer moms.
 A family size box of nerds spilling on a clean hardwood floor.
Searching through a bowl of un-labled keys for just the right one.
Misplaced library books.
When lazy people leave carts in the parking lot.
Bursting a trash bag with many, many coffee grounds in it.
Old men with weird un-funny creepy jokes.
A fitted sheet that continually comes un-fitted.
Smoke.
Weak hotel coffee.
Being denied an alcoholic beverage cause I forgot ID
(OK, that was like 12 years ago)
Leaving a much needed charger plugged in the wall somewhere.
Forgetting password # 53 in my life.
Flat soccer balls.
Painful paper cuts from aggressive envelopes.
Unplayable scratched DVDs.
Telling someone I will pray and it slips my mind.
Adult bullies.
When an unauthorized person changes the dial on the toaster.
Flat pillows.


Alright, I think that is enough for now.
See, I told you she was a pain in the butt.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment