Saturday, January 5, 2013


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #289
January 5th, 2013
Romans 5:1-5


I have been camped out in the Book of  Romans for a while now. Two or three weeks, maybe longer, I'm not really sure. It is so rich and full of life I seem to be legally loitering, instinctively packing a snack to go back for more each morning. Paul more than likely has no idea I have become his shadow and side kick as he walks me through big time stuff like peace, grace, hope. It feels just right here with no eviction notice in sight. Chilling out and shacked up like I have no place to go on, hanging on to the verses on page 1076 of my heavy student Bible. Reading, chewing, digesting and remembering the words of chapter 5, carrying them with in my mom magic bag as I go about my day. 

LATHER- RINSE- REPEAT  


ROMANS 5:1-5

Therefore, since we have been declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Also through Him, we have obtained access by faith into his grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also rejoice in our afflictions, because we know that our affliction produces endurance, endurance produces proven character, and proven character produces hope. This hope does not disappoint, because God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment