Saturday, January 12, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #296
January 12th, 2013
A Few Hours of Regular Ole Life
From Behind A New Lens
 
 
With out a  HUGE donation from one of the most generous, precious people on the planet this Mac Daddy lens would still be sitting quietlyin the fantasy department of my soccer mom thoughts. Just like Voldermort, he/she shall not be named. It's not really necessary. If you know me well and give it a few minutes of thought you could probably guess but that would be just for fun. They know who they are and God knows what this gift of love is all about. I dialed this person's # more than a few times, to thank them, hanging up half way through before the signal reached the other cell phone. I push the thought of the official thank you out of my brain, instead I sit in silent prayer. Re-reading the sweet Birthday Card and hand written note, a dozen or more times. I'm glad I gave up on calling cause I am finding it hard to collect myself through grateful, hot sweet tears. I tuck the check back into the card and go about my day while still floating on a sturdy Nikon cloud. To my angel here on earth, I will smile wholeheartedly at every image of real life I capture from behind my camera and new hot-sie tot-sie lens. Your favorite kinda big cheesy, toothy grin that is. I am 100% positive the person for whom in honor you sent this gift is also pretty darn happy, smiling bigger than either one of us from heaven. 
 
James 1:17
For every good and perfect gift is sent from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  
 
 
 
 
I was in complete awe of my new zooming ability. I may never have to move again to get a good shot....anywhere. This sucka is so much heavier than my trusty, worn out, 11year old mini lens. I went from a Civic to a Lamborghini in 6 seconds flat. It will take some getting used to but I'm pretty sure I am up for that. At first I was  bit awkward, like a Dad cradling his first newborn baby, totally afraid I wasn't holding it right or I was going to drop it.
 
 These pictures are of complete nothingness. Just a girl with a new toy having fun. Looking back on them, I do find it amazing how the nothingness around us is really the everything in our real life.
Now that my friend you can quote me on. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
  
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment