Sunday, January 6, 2013


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #290
January 6th, 2013
Phone Pictures-Worth MORE Than 1,000 Words

Phone pictures aren't always in focus but that's OK. Images captured on what ever style, make and model you have are always in the present moment. Cause it is the year 2013, there is always a phone present, if not your own, someone in group has one attached to their belt buckle, hiding in a purse or conveniently stuffed in their sports bra. Seriously, I would bet my life on that statement. Unfortunately my iPhone has big time memory and space. I like how it stores all these pictures, waiting patiently for me to bug someone in my family to get them on the computer. Some of these date back more than a year and half ago. No problem for this soccer mom, I have a memory like an old card catalog when it comes to useless information. Regardless of the date taken, the story came back to me in a flash of a...well...flash. You may become bored after the first 50 or so but to me they are all keepers.  




































No comments:

Post a Comment