Friday, July 5, 2013

Battle of the Condit Heads Day #70


Day #70
July 5th, 2013
Team Zybko



Dear Eli,
Thank you for having us at your house last week. We loved getting to know you and your easy going disposition better. You surprisingly didn't show one sign of freaking out when suddenly you were surrounded by 9 new people. All of them bigger, most louder and some smellier than you. All of your 16 month old big boy tricks were amazing and very entertaining. My favorite by far was the newly perfected, double handed, super fast, seal flip, bump  big plastic ball in Drexel's face move. Long name, I know but that's how it's labeled on THE YouTube. Just kidding Eli's mommy, I'd never do that. Well, maybe I would.

Keep up that hard work on learning sign language. Tell your daddy to send me the video of you saying 

AUNT VICKY IS MY FAVORITE!  

I love this picture of you and your cousin Drex. Battle of the Condit cousin heads. Turn to the right and see your future buddy! Thanks for a wonderful visit and also staying up past your bedtime for us.  
Love Your Very Proud Aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment