Sunday, July 21, 2013


Sisterhood of the Traveling Dress
Day 84
July 21st, 2013
Team Zybko

I wouldn't change a thing about these girls.
I love them just the way they are.
I wouldn't change a thing about time I get to spend with them.
Except, find a way to get more of it.
I wouldn't change a thing about the way they laugh.
I wish I could bottle it up.
I wouldn't change the way they look at life.
I can learn a lot from them everyday.
I wouldn't change a thing about the way they show their love.
I feel blessed each day of the year.
I wouldn't change a thing about the way they care.
Or about their hair.
Or their funny dares.
Or even with the small problem that one likes to stare.

With all that said.
I also wouldn't change one stinkin thing about this dress.
The fact it fits each of us just right.
Just the way we are.
No need to change a thing.
Everything in place.
Makes me giggle and puts a smile on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment