Thursday, July 4, 2013

Soggy Fireworks-Day #68



Soggy Fireworks
Happy Independence Day
Day #68
July 4th, 2013
Team Zybko

3rd of July fireworks display right in our back yard. 
B E A-utiful. 
Every year walk out the sliding glass door, take a seat by the pool and enjoy. 
I should call our real-estate agent tomorrow, put it on the house flyer. One more free perk if you are interested in buying! 
Last nights evening air was cooled off nicely, compliments of an extended rainy day and slight summer drizzle.

Fireworks are explosive art in the air. Ahh-may-zing. I don't really get how it all works but that's ok, thankfully other people do. Surprised excitement for a solid 20 plus minutes. Did I already mention it comes with the purchase of the house? Yea, ok. 
The childlike ooohhs and aaahhs of the little ones was music to a mommas ear, the happy wide eyed stares were simply icing on the cake.

I am obviously not a professional photographer, I need to invest in a tripod to and learn more to capture these nighttime pictures better. Maybe later, after groceries are bought for the month. I actually like how they turned out. The blurs and slurs of the images created from my shaky soccer mom hand makes it personal. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment