Thursday, July 11, 2013

Windshield LOVE Give SOME Today / Day 73

July 11th, 2013
Team Zybko

Have you ever completed a tiresome errand with a few cranky kids in tow with out an ounce of energy to spare? Yes, of course you have, I will answer for you. Stores like Wally World or Food Lion can almost suck the life right out of you, leaving you completely exhausted and ready to call it quits. I often find myself dragging the crew through the parking lot toward the van like a zombie, wondering which isle they actually hid the Kryptonite. 



I have a few things I keep on deck in the prison van to help perk me up, snacks, a carbonated drink or a hidden Starbucks card with just enough dollars to get me a few ounces of liquid gold.  
All those are wonderful BUT the best treat in the whole wide world after watching grass grow in the check out line for 40 minutes is windshield LOVE. Windshield LOVE comes in many different forms, a bite size candy, a favorite verse, a bit of encouragement scribbled on an old napkin or back of a receipt. Finding windshield LOVE always makes my day, making me feel super special. The giver has gone out of their way, even a few minutes out of their busy way to think of another to share some LOVE. 
  

Next time you are at the store throw a cheap bag of candy and some index cards in your buggy. Grab a sharpie, get your notes ready, find your friends car and start sharing the LOVE.  
You won't regret it, promise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment