Monday, July 15, 2013



Celebrate the Differences
Day 78
July 15, 2013
Team Zybko

Boys and Girls ARE in fact different.
You may have know that already. 
They act different. 
They smell different.
They react to junk in a different way.
They view the same exact bunch of flowers differently.
They approach a lot of situations differently.
They just DO LIFE in a different sorta way.

Drexel told me not to long ago,
Ya know mom, girls are complicated.
In a joking manner I reply,
Yea I know but boys are dirty and smelly.
Yea I know mom but I'd rather be dirty and smelly.
Ya know Drex, I figured you'd say that.

As a mom, the differences keep me on my toes, shaking my head and praying for wisdom all at the same time. Everyday.

Let's celebrate and Praise GOD they do!

Below is the UN-scientific data.
See for yourself and YOU make the call.





















No comments:

Post a Comment