Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mommy Deer-est / Day 72




Mommy Deer-est
Day 72
July 7th, 2013
Team Zybko 

This would be a great neighborhood for you and the kids to take nice walks and bike rides, dontcha think honey?

I agree with Baby Daddy as he slows the van down by the curb, I jump out and grab a flyer. 2nd verse same as the first, we have been doing it all day. We've got the routine down. Going on hours now, searching for a new place to live within your price range can be a little stressful. Plenty of places to buy if only we could get enough cash by selling the kids to the circus and eat Ramen Noodles for the rest of our lonely lives.
 By now we have worked up quite an appetite.  



As I open the door to investigate he exclaims;
Look a baby deer.
That's nice honey, I love you too.


No really, over there.
Oh snap.
And the momma too.


I am not a natural animal person but I simply can't resist watching and learning how mommy's and babies interact and bond. I would prefer to do this from behind a fence or super thick glass or something but that wasn't the case today. 


The momma seemed totally carefree and chill about us humans being so close, she had no intention of leaving her eating spot because of us. I can relate. The baby on the other hand appeared a tidy tad nervous. Hoping skittishly around like an over sized bunny, staying still only long enough to boobie go night night.
The young ones only answer to the confusion was to eat. 
Again, I can relate.


My personal Animal Planet lessons of the day.

*I won't be walking around this neighborhood by myself without first tucking my cell phone securely into my sports bra. 
911 ready on my touch screen.

* Other species also tend to eat in order to deal with stress.

*A momma deer's neck is way longer than I thought. 
Jar Jar Binks like.

*Don't hang bird feeders up in the back yard unless you visitors.

*I doubt I would get much money if I did try and sell the kids to the circus anyway.

* I could never sell my children to the circus, I would miss them too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment