Saturday, October 19, 2013


All Babies at Home
Feel Like I Won the Lottery
Day 168
October 19, 2013
Team Zybko


We found a perfect family party boat, now all we to need to do find a spare $6,000. OK, well.... until then we will simply hop aboard and pretend it's our boat.



This momma bear needed a shot of all her babies together. Just one, that's all. I don't ask for much. I am aware these times are going to be fewer and farther between in the future. 
I'm smarter than I look.


I'm definitely getting more flexible when it comes to capturing catalog worthy pictures of the whole crew. Maybe just one with every ones eyes open and at least looking in the right direction. Today I got lucky and won the lottery. 
I am now luckier than I look too! 


Everybody jump on this boat and we won't even cheesy pose it up, just act natural....K? At the moment I can't even recall if we had music from a smart phone to dance to. No problem, not important, our natural requires nothing extra.....just ourselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment