Wednesday, October 30, 2013


Tega Cay Fall Festival
Halloween Confession
Day 179
October 30, 2013
(Happy Birthday Bryson)
Team Zybko

Here is my confession of the year. I am a Halloween buzz kill. Halloween is my least favorite holiday, there I said it. I don't do scary, I really don't get the whole thing. Plus, I am way too lazy to go all out with costumes and decorations for the house. Maybe cause I can barely keep up with the house any other day of the year and I the only thing I care to dress up as is a sloppy soccer mom. Yea, that's what I will be this year. A yoga pant wearing, messy bun, Milky Way eating soccer mom. Sweet! Speaking of candy, the one thing I do love about Halloween is candy corn. Although a few years ago I ate part of a leftover bag I found while hiding the Valentines candy and it pulled out my gold crown. So even this Halloween relationship is iffy at best. 

This past Saturday we found ourselves with a free few hours of October sunshine so off we went to Tega Cay. An open to the public fall festival with free pumpkins, all you can ride rides, local vendors, hayrides and a cheesy costume contest. All kids were winners and given a goody bag. I secured the 3 bags of candy while my Super girl, Army soldier and cute nerd performed like circus animals for the crowd. I gave them their participation prize right after picking out my favorite chocolate all the candy corn of course. I hear it's bad for their teeth. I do what I can.














































No comments:

Post a Comment