Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sweet Sisters and Michael Buble Sweat
Day 176
October 27, 2013
Team Zybko


I had to get a picture before they were finished getting ready and all doodled up, Baby daddy and I were heading out to our own date night. Not a Michael Buble concert but alone lovey time never the less. This picture makes me smile, I am a bit partial to the natural look but that's not why. What I see is natural, natural excitement. Delaney on her way to her first real concert with her favorite big sister and big sister taking her under her wing to finally see a dream artist of her own. A Saturday night music bonding match made in heaven. 

Before the show the naive 11 year old gets all torqued up about getting Michael's autograph. Autograph? Oh no honey, y'all have good seats and all but you won't be close enough for any of that. There is gonna be like a million people there, no chance.
I will eat those incorrect, realistic words later, not now though, not quite hungry yet.

Fast forward 6 hours, right before the strike of midnight two blushing girls rush in our room to tell us the story and show us the video proof.
WE TOUCHED MICHAEL BUBLE
I have his sweat on my hand.
WE TOUCHED MICHAEL BUBLE
I have his sweat on my hand.
REPEAT
REPEAT
REPEAT
OK Ok Ok...slow down. What?! How on earth did you do that?
He just walked down the aisle, pointed to Delaney and then stood there and sang. Delaney fumbles though her camera roll on her iPod searching for the right video clip, she has basically filled up a gazillion giga whatever by recording half the experience. I don't blame her, I can't even imagine the fun they had.

Sure enough, the 55 second hand held documentation shows an up close Michael Buble, one really sparkly tux jacket, screaming girls and lots of sweat. It's official, she may never wash her hands again.  Not only has she replayed this part of the evening back in her head a thousand times but literally on her iPod a thousand and one times today. Pretty sure she will be there on cloud nine with her big sister for a while. Just her, Diane, Michael's sweat and her wall charger for the battery power to watch it at least a thousand more times. 




No comments:

Post a Comment